Agency Management: Lucy Tan
Travel Industry: Over 20 years of hospitality experience covering International trade shows, business development and customer service management spanning from Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. Market segments include Government, Corporate, Leisure and Airlines.
Fluent Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Teochew, and Hokkien
PREMIER HOTELS OF ASIA (GSA) FOR THE LEELA PALACES, HOTELS & RESORTS
Regional Director Of Sales – (5 April 2012 – 30 June 2013)
- Managed top 50 keys accounts from The Leela Group, soliciting for new business, increase company awareness from the corporate segment and building rapport with the existing clientele.
MANDARIN ORCHARD SINGAPORE
Assistant Director of Business Development – (15 August 2011 –30 March 2012)
- Strategy implementation for developing new accounts for Corporate, Government and Mice segments and also contributes towards the development, co-ordination and implementation of strategies for increasing sales and profit to the hotel.
GUOMON HOTEL MANGAMENT GROUP
Assistant Regional Director Of Sales – (5 August 2009 – 1 March 2011)
- Increased the Singapore Market share from 3% to 20% incentive groups for both Corporate and Leisure segments for Johor Bahru and Port Dickson Thistle Hotels.
GENERAL HOTEL MANAGEMENT LTD
Senior Sales Manager – (Dec 05 – 31 July 2009)
- Represented multiple hotel brands in Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan markets, covering corporate incentive and travel agencies.
CARLTON HOTEL SINGAPORE
Assistant Director of Sales – (1 March 2000 – November 2004)
- Secured (The World Bank) Education Reform and Management Study Tour from 9 different countries.
- During the downturn due to the outbreak of SARS and IRAQ War, clinched a $2.5 million deal CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINE cabin crew accommodation for 2004 & 2005
EXECLISOR & PENINSULA HOTEL
Senior Sales Manager – (Jan 1995 – Feb 2000)
- Clinched a $3.6 million contract from MITSUBISHI CORPORATION (3 years accommodation and total of 40 rooms per day) despite the Asian Financial Crisis in 1997.
FURAMA HOTEL SINGAPORE
Sales Manager – (Feb 1992 – December 1994)
Our expertise: CWW Singapore /connectworldwide provides outsourced global travel representation in the areas of sales, marketing, and PR specifically for the Travel Industry. Our focus is on international market expansion and revenue development for our clients. We have global reach and local impact.